Friday, February 27, 2009

Trains and Sewing Machines

I've been playing hide and seek with a fever the past two days. I can't sleep. I wake up every few hours frantic, like I'm supposed to be elsewhere doing something important.

The reality that I am supposed to be doing important things is beside the point.

Import'nt stuff is happening, and I'm delusional beyond belief, sleep deprived and light headed. But it'll work out in the end. I will make every single detail fit.


RD if RD were human. Oh I know, RD is a boy, and RD is a fish. But RD is also just a binocular cue for depth perception. Retinal Disparity has no gender.


In the garden of your love, I'll stay awhile.
To be, to be.


The sounds I have heard in your hello....
Oh, darling. You're almost part of me.

Oh, darling. You're all I'll ever see.

I love the Moody Blues. I love Imogen Heap. I love Regina Spektor. I love everything. I love the world. I love you.



No comments: