Saturday, January 16, 2010

You mean the world to me

but you'll never know...


A while ago, one of my friends was telling me about a conversation she had with a psychiatrist with regards to difficulty falling asleep. The psychiatrist told her to come up with a story about people she also made up. Lately, I've had difficulty falling asleep and, in an effort to clear my head and drift off, I've been making up stories about these two. Tommy (not fishboy, the other one) and Robin. I've been making up stories about them for three years now.

It's strange, I feel like subconsciously my latent desire to be Robin is affecting my conscious decisions. Three years ago I decided Robin would do something drastic in her life, namely go to college in England... I actually forgot this until I read it in an old sketchbook.

The mind is strange. Life is strange.

No comments: